Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade have launched a baby care line inspired by their daughter Kaavia.
PROUDLY baby care was designed with melanin baby skin in mind after struggling to find baby products that didn’t irritate or itch Kaavia’s skin.
PROUDLY was inspired by our daughter, Kaavia, and millions of other babies of color
“Trying to find products was like searching for a needle in a haystack, especially during the pandemic with supply chain issues. We were kind of cobbling together obscure products that were very hard to find. […] Some of the remedies you had to physically make in your kitchen. […] So we were like, okay, something has to give.”
The new line filled with plant-based ingredients that are safe and effective are available via PROUDLY.com now:
- Gentle Body Wash – Lavender Chamomile ($8.99): A non-stripping cleanser with a natural, gentle fragrance that calms your littlest love before bedtime or naptime. It’s gentle, pH-balanced, and moisturizing.
- Hydrating Baby Lotion – Lavender Chamomile ($8.99): A moisturizing, everyday lotion that is lightweight, non-greasy, and calming for baby and their caregivers.
- Nourishing Oil ($11.99): A replenishing body oil to rejuvenate dry skin and give your littlest love a touchable glow. It’s silky-smooth, non-greasy—and a little goes a long way.
- All Over Balm ($6.99): An ultra-nourishing, multi-use balm to target stubborn dry spots and soothe itchy, irritated skin—great for face, body, and bums.
- Gentle Touch Baby Wipes ($2.99): For faces, bums, sticky hands, and more–they’re perfect for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic, pH-balanced, and 100% FSC-certified biodegradable fiber.